Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aaron Judge numbers?

underdogsunderdogs Member Rookie
Does anyone have the arm, control, stf numbers for gold Aaron Judge? Not a special (franchise, prime, etc.), just regular Aaron Judge. Got silver Aaron Judge from a draft (and his numbers suck) and wondering if it's worth upgrading him to gold. Thanks!
Posted

Comments

• underdogsunderdogs Member Rookie
    I meant hit, power, speed... lol
    Posted
  • DFBBDFBB Member Roster
    underdogs said:
    Does anyone have the arm, control, stf numbers for gold Aaron Judge? Not a special (franchise, prime, etc.), just regular Aaron Judge. Got silver Aaron Judge from a draft (and his numbers suck) and wondering if it's worth upgrading him to gold. Thanks!
    Generally speaking, nobody under 4 stars should be leveled. As your team gets better, you will eventually narrow that list to 4.5/5 star players. Short answer, don't waste your resources on Judge.
    Posted
  • slab0meatslab0meat Member Roster
    DFBB said:
    underdogs said:
    Generally speaking, nobody under 4 stars should be leveled. As your team gets better, you will eventually narrow that list to 4.5/5 star players. Short answer, don't waste your resources on Judge.

While I generally agree, early on I leveled up Prado to level 6 gold, and he's 3-star.. he had a good starting hit #.

At one point, I took him out as I got "better" players on my team.  I ended up putting him back in on a mostly 4 1/2-5 star team and he's got the highest batting average, still.

Posted
  • MAGATRUMPFTWMAGATRUMPFTW Member Rookie
    I just got the Judge a few days ago.  I've upgraded him slightly, but his numbers right now are Overall: 205 Ht: 192 Pwr:244 Spd:122
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    Give me a stud pitcher over a stud hitter in this game any day of the week. The game is SP slanted.
    Posted
  • DFBBDFBB Member Roster
    I just got the Judge a few days ago.  I've upgraded him slightly, but his numbers right now are Overall: 205 Ht: 192 Pwr:244 Spd:122
    You got the potm Judge. OP is referring to regular '2 star' Judge. :)
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    205 overall isn't 2* numbers.
    Posted