Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Capping out prime CC Sabathia

2»

Comments

• dellytraydellytray Member Roster
    I made another ticket and someone else responded as well.They are investigating the situation further. So I guess we will See what happens .
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    Posted
  • leborn23leborn23 Member Rookie
    dellytray said:
    I made another ticket and someone else responded as well.They are investigating the situation further. So I guess we will See what happens .
    Good luck dude!! hope you can get your team back. I totally give up and receive my refund. Spending real money in this game is like a retoded fuk who will b teased by glu
    Posted
  • mightymousemightymouse Member Starter
    Any progress on getting the team back? 
    Posted
    Nope told me I was a cheater and wasn't jailed for capping the prime player. Gave up on it. But thanks for asking 
    Posted
    dellytray said:
    Nope told me I was a cheater and wasn't jailed for capping the prime player. Gave up on it. But thanks for asking 
    I got it today too and got the same copy and paste response accusing me of cheating and saying they cant tell me why. Full of crap. This game and company is becoming a joke.
    Posted
    dellytray said:
    I got it today too and got the same copy and paste response accusing me of cheating and saying they cant tell me why. Full of crap. This game and company is becoming a joke.
    Yep same bullshit. Says it wasn't from capping but can't tell me what.I  have not done anything but play some hr derby.  The need better development team if this is their conclusions to everyones situation. 
    Posted
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Member Roster
    Same thing just happened to me, I've started a ticket, waiting on a response.  I haven't cheated, got everything legitimately, but I was still jailed.  I'm not holding my breath, but hoping that something comes out of it to save my team.  I was only at gold too.
    Posted
    Hit up BlueLeopard and tell him. ALLEGEDLY he is part of the Glu team. My guess is he can do nothing... will do nothing... because nobody at Glu knows what the hell is going on!!!
    Posted
    Hit up BlueLeopard and tell him. ALLEGEDLY he is part of the Glu team. My guess is he can do nothing... will do nothing... because nobody at Glu knows what the hell is going on!!!
    My buddy tried already.. can't help when dev team came to their conclusion. Shits gay af glu always has same copy n paste response.
    Posted
    I want a job with customer nonsupport. How much does it pay to click copy and paste all day?
    Posted
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Member Starter
    I agree that the obvious copy and pasting from the FAQs looks bad and is unprofessional. Especially when it's clear the person responding hasn't read your whole message, because you've clearly addressed what they are pasting from the FAQs as not the problem. Have had that happen to me. Although, I will say in that case, when I received that response, I made it clear that my original message already addressed what the person had pasted as their response and I got a quick reply that actually gave me a real answer. So at least credit for that.
    Posted edited June 18
    It's laziness... plain and simple. It starts at the top, and trickles down from there. Owners don't care... VPs don't care... managers don't care... employees don't care. Profit statements is all that matters... because Glu KNOWS people will keep playing and spending no matter how crappy their service is.

Welcome to gaming in 2017...
    Posted
    And there is another glitch if u update to new version do not switch ur team example from Indians to the cubs to get the boost. It reset the players to the new team all bronze players level 1 lol. My buddy made ticket and said he was also cheating glu are some comedians 
    Posted edited June 18
    I dont know about comedians, but thats definitely laughable. Another good example of copy and paste. I think we all get it. There is no customer service at all this year. Just somebody that logs in and clicks copy and paste all day.
    Posted edited June 18
2»