Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hackers For Dayz

weBUGyouweBUGyou Member Starter
Pathetic...

Posted edited June 7

Comments

• whynotwhynot Member Roster
    How many times have you threatened to quit on this forum???  Quit already, tired of you saying it!!
    Posted
  • sumadeeznutssumadeeznuts Member Roster
    Bye
    Posted
    My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    His point is the top club has 192 million points.

My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 

Posted
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Member Starter
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.
    Posted edited June 7
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Member Rookie
    I'm more surprised that there's a group of transsexual tappers
    Posted
    weBUGyou said:
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if you must know...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.

Have a tissue snowflake
    Posted
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Member Roster
    Holy shit! How in the world can a team score 500+ million points in a tournament? I'm not sure about all the logistics but it seems that time wise you wouldn't be able to buy enough energy to play enough games as a club to score that high. I play as many games possible without buying energy refills and there's no way in hell that I could earn 20 million points! 
    Posted
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Member Roster
    Each member would have to score 25,000,000 points each in order to have 500 million points.
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    At win 26, I run into diamond level teams that are 25k+ higher than me in team points. That's the game's way of saying F-YOU!
    Posted