Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hackers For Dayz

weBUGyouweBUGyou Member Starter
Pathetic...

Posted edited June 7

Comments

• whynotwhynot Member Roster
    How many times have you threatened to quit on this forum???  Quit already, tired of you saying it!!
    Posted
  • sumadeeznutssumadeeznuts Member Roster
    Bye
    Posted
    My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    His point is the top club has 192 million points.

My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 

Posted
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Member Starter
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.
    Posted edited June 7
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Member Rookie
    I'm more surprised that there's a group of transsexual tappers
    Posted
    weBUGyou said:
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if you must know...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.

Have a tissue snowflake
    Posted
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Member Roster
    Holy shit! How in the world can a team score 500+ million points in a tournament? I'm not sure about all the logistics but it seems that time wise you wouldn't be able to buy enough energy to play enough games as a club to score that high. I play as many games possible without buying energy refills and there's no way in hell that I could earn 20 million points! 
    Posted
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Member Roster
    Each member would have to score 25,000,000 points each in order to have 500 million points.
    Posted
  • BattiBatti Member Starter
    Yes and you can do that easy with gold built up.
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    At win 26, I run into diamond level teams that are 25k+ higher than me in team points. That's the game's way of saying F-YOU!
    Posted
  • BattiBatti Member Starter
    agreed. I'm running into teams 30 to 40% higher than me as well. I'm sure glad they made a team strength in 2017, that way they know how to ensure you never win at lower levels and when you level up it even worse until you reach max diamond.
    Posted