Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slide into my DM's... if you can.

[TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
Hey hey hey!

A lot of y'all need help.  That's cool.  I'm down to help.  In fact, I've already helped quite a few of you!  That said, I've gotten a lot of questions regarding why there isn't a PM option here.

There is, though.  Refer to the attached screenshot.

When you go into someone's profile, there should be a button on the top at the bottom of the "Recent Discussions" button to message that person.

"No there isn't!"

That's very possible. Relax. I got you.  It was like that for me too.  If the option isn't appearing on your screen, just reply here saying it isn't.  I'll see to it that it gets fixed.

I know it's frustrating joining a new forum and getting used to stuff, but our userbase has outgrown the old Glu forums, so it's time we made a new home.  It'll be worth it.  I promise!

- Blue
Posted

Comments

• IDrinkJamesonIDrinkJameson Member Roster
    There's no button to pm you BlueLeopard 
    can you get back to me please?

IDrinkJameson 

Thanks. 
    Posted
  • SFGiants4lifeSFGiants4life Member Rookie
    There's no button to pm you blue leopard.  Can you get back to me please.

SFGiants4Life

Thanks
    Posted
  • sumadeeznutssumadeeznuts Member Roster
    Yo playa there's no button to pm you and your game is broken can you fix me up I won't leave you my name because I know you can read :wink:
    Posted
  • stephensheppard22stephensheppard22 Member Rookie
    A lot of people are having problems with 17. Games loads to 85% and crashes. Can someone please fix this. 
    Posted edited February 2
  • icehammersicehammers Member Roster
    Still waiting for me to get my teams back that I lost a while ago. Give a button. So that I can button you blue leopard
    Posted
  • phillyfan7871phillyfan7871 Member Rookie
    Hi blue 
    I did he update on 17 there was a option to upgrade player to x I did it and got jailed I put a lot of time and effort into building my team can you help me get it back. Team name is build1

Sent from my iPhone
    Posted
  • toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Member Roster
    Hey bro team name is fisher I hit the improve player option in 2017 after update and my team was instantly jailed
    Posted
    Any word on our teams
    Posted
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Member Rookie
    While doing upgrades I pressed the x next to the player to evolve him. It immediately jailed my team. I cannot compete in any club events and make a my team useless.Can you please look into this matter? Team name is doublebarrel. Thank you
    Posted
    Hey brother are you going to be able to help with this or what just trying to find out
    Posted
  • PirepPirep Member Rookie
    Hey Blue, I left you a message already. My team was jailed like many others for inadvertently pressing upgrade with an X. Can you please release my team, so I can play. Thanks man. Team name is P1rep
    Posted
  • bowhunterbowhunter Member Rookie
    Hey blue I can't get into your dm, I got two of my teams jailed by upgrading players from the main screen, I'm sure your swamped because a lot of other guys did the same thing but if u could fix it for me I'd appreciate it! Thanks! I did message customer care last week but haven't heard anything 
    Posted
  • dnicollednicolle Member Rookie
    There is no button for me to message you. If you can help me out that would be awesome. Ran into a problem today.

Thanks
    Bandc
    Posted
  • ThetrooperThetrooper Member Roster
    You've gotta be proficient in java script or python, and code the communication via an API. You can use AWS to host the device for your API.  Once you code your API to connect your web app to his, then you have to eat a can of Bush's Baked Beans.  Don't ask me why, but the other name brands and off brands don't work.  As soon as you release gas from your bowels, the specific scent from Bush's Baked Beans, in combination with your own gut flora, will be the catalyst to execute a command written in your API to allow the transmission of the packets to and from your forum account to [tsb]blueleopards. 
    Posted
  • bromanbroman Member Rookie
    Blue my teams 1234567 and 999999 are still jailed for upgrading from the main screen and no response from customer service. Can you please get something done about this?  Thanks
    Posted
  • Dustin28144Dustin28144 Member Rookie
    Blue, two of my teams got jailed for the main screen upgrade. Figured this out when trying it with a 3rd team. If you can get around to it, please unlock BIGMERICAN & BIGMERICAN1
    Posted
    Guys keep posting on here instead of using a direct message.  Must be because they are using the wrong baked beans. :(
    Posted
    I've had a couple of teams jailed and I have a banner that says I have 4 messages from glu but they're no where to be found. Can you please check on my teams?
    thank you
    doublebarrel
    doublebarreled

Posted
  • [TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
    If you're PM'ing me regarding getting out of jail, you already know I can't do that.  There's no negotiation if it was done by the development team and not our auto-cheating detection system.

I also have troll mode turned on, so if you're sending me like 50 PM's, you can keep doing that.  I'm not gonna see them.
    Posted
    I wasn't trying to troll at all. Also I see a banner that says I have 4 messages but when I go to contact us, it doesn't show anything.
    Posted
  • pryda777pryda777 Member Rookie
    How do I get the team on my phone linked to my tablet??
    It keeps starting a new team!!
    Posted
  • peckpeck Member Rookie
    I don't see it either
    Posted
  • mattwilliamsmsumattwilliamsmsu Member Rookie
    I can't message you, I can't donate anything to my club even though it shows I have plenty to donate, and in probe events, even though I can tell my club is playing because the club points are well higher than my points contributed, when I click on member participation it only shows me. I'm the leader in my club and can't help them. Please help.
    Posted
    I can't message you, I can't donate anything to my club even though it shows I have plenty to donate, and in probe events, even though I can tell my club is playing because the club points are well higher than my points contributed, when I click on member participation it only shows me. I'm the leader in my club and can't help them. Please help.
    You sir, are in Glu jail...
    Posted
    I'm trying to change the way my team is linked. Can I change it from a Facebook link to an email linked account? 
    Posted
  • bosshogbosshog Member Rookie
    I'm not spamming you Sir @blueleopard but can you respond. 
    Posted
  • snowhermit1213snowhermit1213 Member Rookie
    I am adding a screen shot of a post that a saw. A guy admitting to cheating. I get frustrated with these guys. Anything you can do?
    Posted