Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About players of the week

kingkellykingkelly Member Rookie
Will their levels stay the way they are or do they drop after a certain time? Will they disappear from your lineup after the week is up?
Posted

Comments

• 10011001 Member Starter
    The players of the week will already be on your team.  Your just winning a brief, but MASSIVE, boost in production.  The players remain afterwords, but back at their regular.

But i dont risk ANY gold on ANY box.  So im just going by what ive read and what i assume.
    Posted
  • kingkellykingkelly Member Rookie
    Thanks 
    Posted
  • Angels61Angels61 Member Veteran
    I bought 2 boxes, and got both players. was nice to not feel ripped off for a change !!!
    Posted
  • 10011001 Member Starter
    Angels61 said:
    I bought 2 boxes, and got both players. was nice to not feel ripped off for a change !!!
    This must be what it was like to discover Neo in the Matrix.

Hats off to you sir.
    Posted
  • AmelioAmelio Member Roster
    Once those POTW expire.. there levels drastically drop.. that's why Player of the Week boxes are over rated.. your paying for a temporary boost that's helpful for 7 days.. once the week is up, check out how much those players went down.. its ridiculous. I only open the boxes I get from rewards given to us is we placed high enough in an event.. otherwise I won't waste my time with them
    Posted