Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Fall TV

[TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
Thought I'd break some ice and start some good discussion right now and take a break from baseball.

Has anybody gotten a chance to catch some good TV?  What are some of the shows that came back are you watching?  What's some of the new stuff you're watching?

I'm a bit of a pop culture junkie watching shows like The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and Agents of SHIELD.  Last year I also got into Blindspot an Quantico.  As for new shows, I've gotten into The Good Place on NBC.
Posted

Comments

• DRVDRV Member Roster
    I'm just waiting for The Walking Dead to come back!
    Posted
  • slab0meatslab0meat Member Roster
    Season 2 of Ash vs. Evil Dead is my #1 show.  I still watch The Walking Dead, but it's the same rinse & repeat with meeting a new group that threatens them, eventually winning, then finding the next threat..
    Posted
  • DRVDRV Member Roster
    I feel you on that rinse and repeat thing.  But if you ask me, it feels a little different with Negan.  Negan is obviously a bigger deal than The Governor or even Rick, so I'm hoping it keeps things exciting.
    Posted