Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Put in Jail...

kingkellykingkelly Member Rookie
what are people taking about when I hear that?
Posted

Comments

• [TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
    Their team is locked up or banned.
    Posted
  • JailBirdzJailBirdz Member Rookie
    And usually for no reason at all. Always without an explanation. Makes no sense, spend money on an app, they ban you for no reason....no reason to spend more money on it. These guys are idiots, but they are laughing while they take your money
    Posted
  • JailBirdzJailBirdz Member Rookie
    However I will confirm that they did pay people to "hack" the game
    Posted
  • mightymousemightymouse Member Starter
    JailBirdz said:
    Where did you hear that? 
    Posted
  • BulletClubBulletClub Member Starter
    JailBirdz said:
    Can you qualify this with some evidence? This does sound plausible
    Posted
  • Angels61Angels61 Member Veteran
    I was jailed without hacking and without explanation. oh well, I will keep playing, but no longer paying. go figure. not sure if it is a very good business model.
    Posted
  • AmelioAmelio Member Roster
    Glu doesn't just go around and jail/ban accts on a whim.. when ever they feel like it. they only jail/ban accts who are caught cheating with a gold hack.. or they were in violation of the TOS (terms of service)  If anyone gets their acct jailed/ban ? It's because they were caught cheating.. 
    Posted
    Anyone on here who says they had their TSB 2017 acct jailed for no reason... is lying. They ban/jail when u violate TOS or caught hacking.. I know of one player in the game who's had 4 accts jailed... he's going around on Glu forum telling ppl they jailed him for no reason... and I know for a fact he used a hack.. because he's on REDDIT.COM in their chat rooms bragging how he could get 200k gold in 15 min.  But on Glu and here in this chat.. IF HE'S HERE.. not sure if he is, but he was caught cheating with a hack for gold.. got busted and jailed.. for all I know.. he's here in this chat under a different name.. but Glu doesn't jail accts with out reason.. so, if you cheat.. hack for gold? You eventually will get caught and jailed. 
    Posted
  • DTForeverDTForever Member Roster
    Angels61 said:
    I was jailed without hacking and without explanation. oh well, I will keep playing, but no longer paying. go figure. not sure if it is a very good business model.
    You can ask for refund via google play or apple store if you get jailed.
    Google and Apple deal with these refunds pretty quickly.
    Posted edited June 4
  • xxftrxxxxftrxx Member Rookie
    @Amelio not true I personally lost a team I know wasn't hacked or anything, I don't have any ways of hacking. I just capped a prime in a club and instant jail. Then got called a cheater from glu and I had spent over $1500 on that team and was a glu VIP. 
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    Hey... did you notice with the mass jailings and patch today, Glu took out gold from the club loyalty boxes? Good old Glu... giving players the middle finger once again!
    Posted
    xxftrxx said:
    @Amelio not true I personally lost a team I know wasn't hacked or anything, I don't have any ways of hacking. I just capped a prime in a club and instant jail. Then got called a cheater from glu and I had spent over $1500 on that team and was a glu VIP. 

Then u obviously had a hack... they DON'T jail for no reason.... kinda like the guy found guilty of a crime and in jail says... "I'm innocent" like all of the prisoners
    Posted
    And I think GLU just shot themselvesim the foot by the gold being taken out of the loyalty boxes 
    Posted
  • Ruffriders23Ruffriders23 Member Ace
    They don't care... ask them... their non-response will prove it. Glu is one of the worst mobile gaming companies out there! The only reason I play TSB is because I enjoy the ease-of-play. But, with other games really stepping up lately, I am finding TSB less and less of a must-play game for me.
    Posted