Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anyone out there?

flyingwsflyingws Member Roster
Good laid back club looking for 1 member. We are Tier 6 Top 10 daily. Top 3 lately with recent improvements. We use alternative chat room for easier and more organized communication. I really only need someone who can produce big numbers in the Derby event, I put up millions and need a counterpart. We hit 40 million in the last weekend event. Any contributions in other events will be great but bring your big stick on Thursday. Other benefits within club once you become a member. You won't be disappointed, just start a game with Flyingws and use chat. 
Posted

Comments

• flyingwsflyingws Member Roster
    flyingws said:
    Good laid back club looking for 1 member. We are Tier 6 Top 10 daily. Top 3 lately with recent improvements. We use alternative chat room for easier and more organized communication. I really only need someone who can produce big numbers in the Derby event, I put up millions and need a counterpart. We hit 40 million in the last weekend event. Any contributions in other events will be great but bring your big stick on Thursday. Other benefits within club once you become a member. You won't be disappointed, just start a game with Flyingws and use chat. 
    flyingws said:
    flyingws said:
    flyingws said:

Posted
  • flyingwsflyingws Member Roster
    I know one of you need a new club, I've put up almost 900k today so far by myself, setting in 3rd, with a little help we could be dangerous. Come see for yourself this club is no joke, just need that 1. Start a game with flyingws if you don't like it after this weekend, leave
    Posted
  • sumadeeznutssumadeeznuts Member Roster
    New tsb chat room download discord and hit the link below https://discord.gg/mmaM4
    Posted edited January 11
  • battiestweeones2battiestweeones2 Member Roster
    Probably a hacker
    Posted