Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can't log on from my facebook account

yubosunyubosun Member Rookie
Hello, today I was not able to log on using my facebook account. My player ID is YUBOSUN and I am the assistant manager of club FASTBALL1. Each time I tried logging on, the loading stops at 85% and freezes all the time. I opened a new account linked to my google account and issued quite a few tickets and I have not heard back from them yet. I googled the issue and tried to uninstall the game and reinstalled it a couple of times, meanwhile I logged off my facebook account and logged back in on my mobile, it still remains forzen at 85% of loading. Any suggestions on how to solve the issue? I happened to get two prime players yesterday using the gold I owned and was really looking to put up good points this weekend, but this has prevented me from getting into my tram. So frustrated!
Posted

Comments

• StargellStarsStargellStars Member Rookie
    I'm also having a similar issue trying to login on my iPhone.  In the same club as Yubosun as a matter of fact. Oddly enough I was able to access an alternate team on my android device. Please advise on a solution to this issue.  Thanks!
    Posted
  • yubosunyubosun Member Rookie
    I'm also having a similar issue trying to login on my iPhone.  In the same club as Yubosun as a matter of fact. Oddly enough I was able to access an alternate team on my android device. Please advise on a solution to this issue.  Thanks!
    looks like our whole club has been blocked from this game. I used my new account trying to contact Chuck, Norcal and Areyoumad, they did not respond so far. I am assuming they are having the same issues. We are not a team of cheating apparently, don't know what happened. Or is it because they were trying to help us bring Chuck back as a leader but somehow made some stupid mistakes so none of us could play today?
    Posted
    Yubosun, what type of device you using?  Like I said, I have another account on my android tablet and no issues.  Not going to be happy if we find that this is restricted to our club....
    Posted
    Yubosun, what type of device you using?  Like I said, I have another account on my android tablet and no issues.  Not going to be happy if we find that this is restricted to our club....
    I have been using android device. So you cannot log on from android tablet using StargellStars in our club right? I have to uninstall the game, reinstall it and log on using my google account which is a brand new one and I am fine, I could do anything, such as joining clubs playing homer derby etc. So I think it is not about the devices but block of the whole club
    Posted
    Ok.  Definitely a club issue then.  Have you reached out to glu through your other account regarding this issue?  Highly doubt we will get any help at this point with it being a holiday weekend.
    Posted
    Ok.  Definitely a club issue then.  Have you reached out to glu through your other account regarding this issue?  Highly doubt we will get any help at this point with it being a holiday weekend.
    I did, I have issued tons of tickets to them using my new account, but have not heard from them yet. Unfortunately, I planned to purchase position player drafts over the weekend and now seems to be impossible.
    Posted
    btw, I still can receive turn to play notifications from the opponents that I am playing using yubosun so I am assuming my account is not jailed
    Posted
    Yep.  I've been hoarding gold to get my first 5 star position player and I posey is one of tier rewards for gold spent (I need a C upgrade bad).  Marte is a tier reward too and I've been wanting him bad too.  Disappointing :/
    Posted
    i still cant log on using YUBOSUN, dont know what to do...
    Posted
    No luck here either.  I tried deleting and reinstalling the app.  The app loaded as a new user.  I guess I never registered my team to an email account and I don't use Facebook so I can't access my team.  I sent an email to customer support explaining what is going on with both of us.  Will see if I hear back.
    Posted
    Yubosun, do you know if the rest of the club is having the same issue?  The problem is definitely has something to do with our club
    Posted
    Yubosun, do you know if the rest of the club is having the same issue?  The problem is definitely has something to do with our club

like i said, i created new account linked with my google, and my new username is yubosun1. And I opened a couple of games against Chuck007, Norcalbraves and Areyoumad, and I stated my issue to them. Unfortunately, noneof them played the game or responded to me. So looks like, they are having similar issues right now. 
    Posted
    Yubosun, any luck getting back into your account?  I received a response.  They are going to see if a programmer can recover my account since I never attached it to Facebook or email.  I did not receive an answer regarding why this has happened to our club members.  I'm insisting on an answer...
    Posted
    Yubosun, any luck getting back into your account?  I received a response.  They are going to see if a programmer can recover my account since I never attached it to Facebook or email.  I did not receive an answer regarding why this has happened to our club members.  I'm insisting on an answer...
    just let me know if u have a new account, we could definitely add you back to the club
    Posted
  • icehammersicehammers Member Roster
    I had the same issue with my account.  How do you contact blue leopard I lost two teams in the last day in the 2017 version. Exactly the same same thing. I would like to get the issue resolved also. 
    Posted
    How do you contact someone to this issue resolved?
    Posted
  • ewueagsewueags Member Roster
    I just started having this problem about 15 minutes ago. Frustrating! Appears only option is glu customer service with will take 4-5 days to respond.
    Posted
    You have to reset your phone to factory settings. 
    Posted