Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glu is jailing legit teams

FYI2FYI2 Member Rookie
Why is it when you pay money, have a team that is legit and took months to build Glu goes and jails it because they think it is too good even though it has never been tampered with? I have had teams that are clean, I pay for stadium and they are then jailed. How is this not against Google Play and i store agreements to do this? 
Posted

Comments

• mightymousemightymouse Member Veteran
    1 word.....incompetence 
    Posted
  • battiestweeones2battiestweeones2 Member Starter
    If you're apart of a club and there is a cheater, someone buying cheap gold from someone say off of Reddit, and/or hacking the whole team gets jailed. I'd find a new club, change your password, and your advertiser id number. I've been through it twice. Thank God for a good person who works at Glu!!!!!
    Posted
  • [TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
    3 words.  Just don't cheat.

We'll find you.
    Posted edited October 14
  • mightymousemightymouse Member Veteran
    See title of thread
    Posted edited October 15
  • whynotwhynot Member Roster
    4 words.... GLU is the cheater
    Posted
  • [TSB] blueleopard[TSB] blueleopard Administrator Rookie
    We know 90% of the "legit" teams that are getting banned are burner accounts.  If you cheat on one account, and spent $10,000 on another account, you still cheated.

If you're part of the 10%, we'll be happy to help you and we'd know.
    Posted edited October 16
  • battiestweeones2battiestweeones2 Member Starter
    We know 90% of the "legit" teams that are getting banned are burner accounts.  If you cheat on one account, and spent $10,000 on another account, you still cheated.

If you're part of the 10%, we'll be happy to help you and we'd know.
    That's right! Preach it brother!
    Posted
  • whynotwhynot Member Roster
    Sorry blue, just a little miffed that ya jail legit teams, call them cheaters and refuse to even tell them how they cheated, my bad.  Guess I just have unrealistic expectations.
    Posted edited October 17
  • ThaKid18ThaKid18 Member Rookie
    Is there anyway we can get these “legit” teams unjailed?
    Posted