Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all so-called "super-teams"...

HayveeHayvee Member Rookie
Listen, I understand Glu optimizing the app to be as financially successful as possible....I understand that all the cheating and hacking can only be minimized (however that's defined)....In season mode, my league leading team will lose to an inferior opponent every now-and-again.

What truly baffles my understanding to the utmost degree is...WHY THE HELL WOULD I BUILD A TEAM SO STRONG WHERE I'LL ONLY HAVE A FEW COMPARABLE OPPONENTS!! THEN ACCEPT CHALLENGES FROM TEAMS THAT ARE 15 TO 20k INFERIOR!!

Do all you perpetuators ever want to compete? Have your team mired in struggle all the way until the bottom of the ninth? Wondering if your opponent will squeak past you just before you can bring in that closer with the sparkling ERA? It's the thrill of competition people!

I guarantee you no network executive ever wants to televise a game where two teams aren't mired in that aforementioned struggle. It's called ratings. How many of us would stay tuned in to a shellacking?

I don't know...maybe you culprits never actually engaged in any activity where you had to suck it up and dig your heels in...I'm just saying.
Posted edited September 28